Photobucket

Saturday, August 18, 2007

TAG

Just *two* things!

Two Names You Go By:
1. Mommy
2. Theresa or just plain.. "T"

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. Jammie Shorts
2. OLD>>>><<< 90's Jesus is Enough T-shirt

Two Things You Would Want (or have) in a relationship:
1. love
2. trust

Two Things you like to do:
1. TRAVEL
2. Scrapbooking......Of course spend time with my family!!

Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1. financial freedom
2.A trip around the world

Two things you did last night:
1. watched a movie
2. chatted on Hello

Two things you ate today:
1. I confess....I ate donuts for breakfast... OOPS
2. drank Chocolate milk....

Two people you Last Talked To:
1. Levi
2. Amy

Two Things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Laundry
2. Scrapbooking

Two longest car rides:
1. St. Louis
2. KS....when I was much younger

Two Favorite Holidays
1. Thanksgiving - I can taste the food now...and it's excellent family time!!
2. Christmas - LOVE this holiday as much as Thanksgiving

Two Favorite Beverages
1. Ice Cold Water
2. pepsi

Two Things About Me! Things you may not have known.
1. I am afraid to drive.
2. I have traveled in several European countries.

Two jobs I have had in my life:
1. Admissions Office at Columbia College
2. HR for Walmart

Two Movies I would watch over and over: (I'm such a chick flick freak!)
1. Sweet Home Alabama....gets me every time
2. Good Will Hunting

Places I have lived:
1. Columbia MO
2 Cape Cod area in MASS...

Two of my Favorite Foods:
1. Pizza
2. Chocolate

Two places I'd rather be right now:
1. on vacation
2. with my extended family

Two people I'm tagging to post this on their blog:
1. Colie
2. and the first person to read this post!

Now, here's what you're supposed to do.. copy and paste my list to your blog. Delete my answers and type in your answers. Then send a shout out to the people you listed so they can do the same! The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known facts about those whom you know.

No comments: