Photobucket

Thursday, March 5, 2009

A couple pages

Slowly but surely I'm getting into scrapping again. I have picked up TONS of goodies from some amazing and super fantastic designers. My collection has surpassed my ideas. I've been scouring the Sweet Shoppe for potential scraplifts and ideas but I haven't implemented any of them yet! Go figure!

I'm looking forward to spring and I'm getting a little taste of it today and hopefully tomorrow. it's in the 70s here today! Sometimes I wish we lived somewhere else but I couldn't imagine living anywhere with one giant constant season! I love experiencing all the changes the seasons have to bring!

Here are a couple layouts I have just finished up w/ some 4 1/2 yr old photos! I really want to send my negs to scancafe so I can get the boy's albums caught up since I didn't have a digital camera for the first seven months of their lives! One of these days!

Template by ScrapShana and kit "Bathtime Fun" by Verena Karolyi
Template by ptitedemone; kit "Bathtime Fun" by Verena Karolyi

No comments: