Photobucket

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Weeee.

So I told myself a while back I would start scrapping in order from the past forward since I'm so incredibly behind but I don't know if I can completely stick to that decision.. Breaking my own rule I dug up these pictures from last summer when we went to the state fair with my family. I couldn't resit using this cute kit by Jaque Larsen and Dani Mogstad (Funland). I know I created quite a few layouts with this kit but I didn't feel like cramming it all into one or two.... hey it's my scrapbook right? lol

This one is of my nephew and my sister! I wanted to do a special layout just for him. I also did this for the Tumble Challenge on Dani Mogstad's blog which is to scraplift a selected CT for the month. (4noisyboys) I lifted "The Graduate"
This one I did for the Girl Talk template Challenge.

Imperfect Circle stitches by Dani Mogstad; Template by Amy MTemplate by J.Fox/ Traci Reed
Template by Amy M., Bad Sewing Machine Stitches by Traci Reed, single stitch by Jessica Gorney

No comments: