Photobucket

Thursday, January 28, 2010

*New* from Jady Day Studio Winter in Hooville

Ok, I just have to say how much I'm LOVING being on Yari's (Jady Day Studio) creative team! I'm so glad she chose me! Here are some layouts I've done this week with her beautiful kits.
Winter in Hooville *NEW* from Jady Day Studio Isn't it cute!!! Here is what I did w/ this yummy kit!
This is from 2006 and my little guy was not quite 2!! It feels so nice to be getting some of the older photos scrapped!! I also had the privelage of working working with Shamrocky Lucky and National Park Fun by Jady Day Studio. These kits are SOOOO fun to work with!!


This photo is from St. Pat's day 2007...we were all dressed in varying shades of green!

Finally this cute little layout is from our last night in Colorado during our Rocky Mountain vacation. We made s'mores and enjoyed the sounds of the river!!

No comments: