Photobucket

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I'm a Supreme! I made it!!! and...some Layouts!

Wow, can you believe it? The contest is over! Along with twelve other lucky ladies, I made it onto the Supreme Team (Creative Team) at www.godigitalscrapbooking.com . Yep ME! I was completely shocked each round to see my name come across to the next round and even more shocked to learn last night that I too was chosen for this team. For the next four months I'll be creating layouts using designs from the fabulous designers at GDS. Please check out my gallery! The link can be found to the right!

Okay, now on to the layouts.

This is my round one LO for the Supreme Team contest. I absolutely loved this beautiful kit *Making Music* by Andrea Gold. You all know how much I love to bang on the piano!

This is my round two submission. The kit is Paisley Crazy by Jessica Alger. A fun kit to work with. I honestly didn't think I'd make it past this round. Boy am I glad I did. This is my sister with my youngest son. I made this LO to honor her as she was going to give birth to her first son the next day!

No comments: