Photobucket

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

A few more LOs

This my round three submission. This awesome kit is by Yin Designs. I had a lot of fun working with this one!

This was my round four and final submission for the competition. This kit is by Rebecca Gold. It's another beautiful kit to work with and once again there were SO many amazing entries. I don't have any girls so I was terribly worried. Luckily I remembered I had these pictures of my boys playing dress-up with their friend. Boy will this be some blackmail.

I was completely shocked to see that I had been chosen with 12 other ladies from this round to be on the Supreme Team. Thanks Designers. I have made so many friends at GDS and want you all to know how warm and inviting that community is!

Here are a few other LOs I've done recently!

This template and kit Color Pop are by Andrea Gold. This LO was for the Lyrical Challenge.
Introducing my new nephew Cameron. He's such a cutie. The kit I used is by Doreen Stolz Daydreams. It was so great being there at the hospital and getting to be one of the first to see him.


Kit: Dani b-designs doodle-blabla arabesque

Kit: Candy Blossom DD Jessica Alger and TIA-Gardens alpah and floral paper, Template by Andrea Gold.

Well this should do it for now! I've been busy!

No comments: