Photobucket

Friday, November 9, 2007

A CT Spotlight and some clearance items

I have a beautiful layout to share with you today. (and many many more beautiful layouts to share in due time) This one comes from Beckie. She used my Electric Youth Kit available at GDS.
Leave her some LOVE!!

Electric Youth!


I have a couple items in my store at GDS that are on clearance and will soon be gone. Sweet Jax and Summer Surprise are retiring.


Don't miss your opportunity to pick these up before they're gone!

Keep your eye's peeled for the next brag book exchange at GDS. This time we'll be using my new kit Autumn Air. The past two exchanges have yielded 60 to 80 pages. These make for inexpensive but thoughtful holiday gifts for your family members! Also it's not too late to get in the the Queen of the Crop. We are giving participants until Saturday night at midnight to finish all their challenges...so technically that's Sunday morning. If you complete all the challenges you will end up with a full kit as my Paisley Pistachio mini coordinates w/ Amy Fenner's mini kit! Check it all out here!

Have a Fabulous weekend. If I get a chance this evening or even in the morning, I'll be back w/ a freebie!

No comments: