Photobucket

Monday, June 16, 2008

Pumpkin Carving......(out of season layout alert)

My dear friend Amy is challenging me to scrap! She must know I need to do a layout once in a while to keep my sanity! I have so many wonderful kits by so many talented designers that I'm dying to use and I always get so caught up in what kit to use and what pictures to use with the kit.............and since I'm a self proclaimed template junkie........I also find myself trying to figure out which template I want to use... Finally after a little prodding from Amy I have completed a layout!! I sure I hope I get the 2nd page done today! I really do like 2 pagers! Oh, I feel a little strange about posting out of season layouts........but considering I'm way behind in scrapping and I felt inspired to scrap some Halloween photos in July; what the heck!

This layout was created with Spookable by Dani Mogstad and the template is by Eva Kipler.


You can pick up Dani's Kit at the Sweet Shoppe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is adorable, Theresa! I love it :)