Photobucket

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First Day of School

Well the first day of preschool has come and gone. Landon started a few days ago but this was the first official day. We have had a few hiccups but school seems to be going well now. The boys love their teachers and really really enjoy playing on the playground. I couldn't wait to scrap these photos but it turns out I don't really love my layouts. I may redo them sometime in the future but for now I can at least say I have them scrapped even if it's not to the best of my ability. hahah I promise I'm not an underachiever but rather suffering from creative block! I hope all of you have had great back to school send-offs this year. I miss my boys terribly and have to figure out a new routine and what to do with the house so quiet. Clean? hmm maybe!

Template Mira Designs

GDS School Time Collab
Stripe Paper Melissa Bennett and stitches by Sbartonili Chilaxin kit
Color and ABC/123 from Andrea Gold

No comments: