Photobucket

Thursday, August 14, 2008

What accent do you have?

What American accent do you have?
Your Result: The Inland North

You may think you speak "Standard English straight out of the dictionary" but when you step away from the Great Lakes you get asked annoying questions like "Are you from Wisconsin?" or "Are you from Chicago?" Chances are you call carbonated drinks "pop."

The South

The Midland

The Northeast

Philadelphia

The West

Boston

North Central

What American accent do you have?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

Ok so I found this to be very interesting. Apparently I sound like I'm from the inland North instead of the midland. Shocker! To top it off how do I sound more Southern than I do midland. hmm.... Check it out!

2 comments:

Charlie's Nana said...

Mine was The South. Since they didn't have a Texas category I guess that is about as close as I can get. LOL Thanks for sharing the link.

Elaine said...

Okay I'm from Inland North so I guess that is the perfect fit since I'm from Central NY before moving south, no I'm not a red neck yet.
Theresa, I visited your other blog and saw that you moved here, looks great. I really enjoyed the photos from your trip.
Have you in my favs so I can visit you often.