Photobucket

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Acid Wash, Bikin', Alphabet Soup and Pop Rock~

Boy I have been busy scrapping! It feels pretty awesome! It seems when I find my mojo i crank them out...which helps to make up for the times when my mojo is out for coffee, ice cream or window shopping....or wherever it likes to hang out. Here are a few layouts and kits I want to share from 2 of my favorite designers!

Publish Post
Acid Wash is by Melissa Bennett. I just LOVE this kit. The denim and acid wash papers and elements are perfect for my rough and tumble little boys.
Acid Wast by Melissa Bennett
Template: set 42 by Cindy Schneider
Metal alpha by Shawna Clingerman (i heart mommy)
actions by Sarah Cornish
Pop Rock is such a fun kit. I love the colors and well...it just makes me happy!
Bad Sewing Machine Stitches by Traci Reed
DJB Gimme Space
Template-Andrea Gold (modified)
Alphabet Soup is such a fun colorful kit! I'm definately going to be using it again!

template by Cindy Schneider (flipped)
Out & About - Bikin' Is a fantastic kit!! I can't get enough of it. I know there will be loads of new layouts coming from me with this kit!
Out and About - Bikin' by Fee Jardine
Template set 41 by Cindy Schneider
DJB Merry
Out and About - Bikin' by Fee Jardine
Template set 42 by Cindy Schneider
DJB Merry
black and green alpha by Fee Jardine
clear alpha by designs by sara

Ok, I think this is enough for one post but I have a few more posts I'm working on so please come back soon!

No comments: