Photobucket

Thursday, March 25, 2010

FREE KIT....Hurry and sign up for Wimpychompers Creations Newsletter

Scrappers... Visit Wimpychompers blog before the end of the month to sign up for her newsletter! There is a limited edition kit that will be int he newsletter for you to enjoy! I have been playing with this kit this week and LOVE it! The little bunny and chick is toooo cute.. Hurry and get signed up! Here's a look at the kit you'll get in the newsletter if you are signed up by April 1st!
and... here is my first layout. I know there will be another coming!!
template by Cindy Schneider! (I just love her templates and style if you can't tell) I'm almost like a digi stalker.. ROTFL.. Only kidding.

Oh I almost forgot to tell you that the cute colorful alpha I used in this layout is also by Wimpychompers and is available at ScrapMatters. (Rainbow)

No comments: