Photobucket

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

layouts galore.

It's been crazy around here. I think every night for the past 2 weeks I have had to get up in the middle of the night sometimes more than once with a sick child. I'm so ready for spring. I desperately want to open the windows and let in the fresh air...It seems like the cold weather is never going to end. On the flip side I do have some layouts to share. I've been busy! So far 2010 has been great for me and completing layouts!
Hope you are all having a great St. Patrick's Day. I'll be home with sick kiddos all day.
Fruit Loopy by Melissa Bennett
Bracket mats by Melissa Bennett
DJB Gimme Space
Bowling Buddies by Wimpychompers Creations
Template by Cindy Schneider
Little Dude by Wimpychompers Creations
Template by Cindy Schneider
buttons w/ canvas by Tara dunstan
Circle elements, black button and orange button by Melissa Bennett
glitter by flergs
photo actions by Sara Cornish
Kit: Baby Safari by Wimpychompers Creations (retired)
template-Chrissy W
Kit: Baby Safari by Wimpychompers Creations (retired)
template by Kresta
Enchanted Blooms by Wimpychompers Creations
Scraplift of
Happy Little Dude by Traci Reed

No comments: